Star Wars I Iii A Phantom Edit - Shadow of the Sith - 9 l8wrtr The pacing is improved by getting to the point ASAP. Whoever did the edit wants to remain anonymous but he or she cut approximately 20 minutes from the original movie.

I Don T Agree I Did Not Cry Through The Entire Movie And Me Barely Crying Makes Me Feel Like A Star Wars Movies Posters Star Wars Episodes Star Wars Film
Star Wars I-III.

Star wars i iii a phantom edit. Apparently since the original release of these edits the Phantom Editor has since been revealed to be Mike J. A Phantom Edit is a fan made edit that takes all three of the Star Wars prequels and edits them down into a single movie. KMC Forums Star Wars Star Wars.
Every generation has a legend. They cut out almost all of the appearances of Jar-Jar the political debates trade. The Phantom Menace that removed elements of the original movie considered by most fans of the original trilogy to be unsuccessful.
Has anyone ever seen this. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. A Phantom Edit cosblog starwars APhantomEdit yahoo httptcoL07qdBSBgt.
The Phantom Edit there was also an edit of Episode II re-named Star Wars Episode III. Theres a heartbreaking moment about an hour into The Phantom Edit where he recounts that he won a poster in a Star Wars contest as a kid which he always intended for his childhood hero George Lucas to personally sign it. Why would the council send a learning padawan and one knight to fight the Sith guy at the start.
Phantom Edit - 5 Phantom The very first fan edit. This version coined the phrase Phantom Edit. Star Wars I-III.
Learn how your comment data is processed. The result is an 85-minute movie titled Star Wars. Apparently some guy edited out a bunch of stuff including Jar Jars voice and gave him intelligent alien dialogue and an alien voice and got rid of Anakins Woohoos.
There were a total of 18 minutes cut. Definitely give this edit a watch because it is so worth it. A Phantom Edit Star Wars I-III.
If you were watching the prequel series for the first time and this was the first time youve seen it via this edit you might have some questions like. Leave a Reply Cancel Reply. The Phantom Editor eliminates the entire underwater scene in which Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Liam Neeson Obi-Wan Kenobi Ewan McGregor and sidekick Jar Jar travel by submarine through the depths of.
The Phantom Menace edited without the permission of George Lucas. A Phantom Edit is full of action and tells us the story we want to hear without all the fluff of politics in the Republic. Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics features and links.
Star Wars Episode III - The Phantom Edit - 2000 movie The Trade Federation blockades a peaceful planet and decisive action is required to bring political and military strength to bear. Even though its lower visual quality than its original can be its worth a watch. Discussion in Prequel Trilogy started by SlugmanAttacks Jul 27 2017.
The purpose of this edit according to the editor was to create a stronger film than what was released by George Lucas. Literature Expanded Universe Star Wars I-III. Star Wars Episode 11.
Attack of the Phantom. The edit is interesting but does present new problems. The Phantom Menace Star Wars Episode I George Lucas Lucasfilms The Tremor in the Force Language English.
KMC Forums Star Wars Star Wars. Star Wars Episode III the Phantom Edit. Episode III - Attack of the Phantom A STAR WARS Fan Edit DVD ISO by The Phantom Editor Mike J.
Removes uncessary character plot and banter like Jar Jar Binks. Wikipedias Phantom Edit page mentions that in addition to Star Wars Episode II. Sequences which add nothing to the story are either cut entirely Planet Core or heavily reduced Pod Race.
Back in 2012 Topher Grace edited the three Star Wars prequels The Phantom Menace The Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith into one 85 minute movie and called it Star Wars. Instead it was a person called The Phantom Editor who took a scissor to his Episode I DVD and removed eighteen minutes of running time invented a few seconds of video creating Star Wars Episode III. Prmovies Star Wars Episode IIII The Phantom Edit 2001Download Star Wars Episode IIII The Phantom Edit 2001 full movie in HD for freeWatch Movies Online.
Id be curious if it were available. And that somebody was not George Lucas he couldnt care less. The Editor Strikes Back.
I have not heard of any mention of an Episode III edit. The Phantom Edit is a re-edited version of Star Wars Episode I. I will say this as a note.
Then he notes that with the public acrimony that The Phantom Edit created culminating in fit of bravado from Lucas that hed never watch. An astonishing improvement on the original. This edit by NumeralJoker restores 7 different deleted scenes back into the first chapter of the saga.
The Phantom Edit is an unauthorized re-edited version of Star Wars Episode 1. Every journey has a first step. The Editor Strikes BackAfter Rogue One we wanted to see if held upOr honestly if it was ever good So Kat Christa Stephanie and I sat down one Sunday afternoon together to watch.
Episode I II III Star Wars Episode 11 - The Phantom Edit. If you have never seen the prequel trilogy in full some parts and characters may be confusing to you as the characters are not introduced. A Phantom Edit Text-only Version.

Star Wars Fanart Your Daily Dose Of Epic And Interesting Star Wars Art Subscribe Https Www Pinterest Com Star Wars Drawings Star Wars Anakin Star Wars Images

Pin On Moooooovies

404 Not Found Star Wars Background Star Wars Episodes Star Wars Pictures

Alternative Star Wars Covers Star Wars Humor Star Wars Poster Star Wars Art

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Promotional Art With Ray Park Ewan Mcgregor Star Wars Episodes Star Wars The Phantom Menace

Custom Blu Ray Cover For Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Star Wars Episodes The Phantom Menace For Stars

High Resolution Disney Star Wars Posters Album On Imgur Star Wars Episode Ii Star Wars Movies Posters Star Wars Poster

Star Wars Episode I The Fantom Menace Book Cover By Tsuyoshi Nagano Star Wars Humor Star Wars Books Star Wars Manga

Pin By Zach Wells On Jedi Star Wars Ii Star Wars Episode Ii Star Wars Poster

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Publicity Still Of Ewan Mcgregor Liam Neeson Star Wars Schauspieler Darsteller Star Wars Film

Star Wars Trilogy Episodes Iv V Vi On Dvd Blu Ray Star Wars Trilogy Episodes I Ii Iii On Dvd Blu Ray Star Wars Trilogy Star Wars Ray


Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Star Wars Illustration Star Wars Images Star Wars Pictures

Pin By Ana Matias On Star Wars Star Wars Attack Of The Clones Star Wars Pictures Star Wars Episode Ii